2019 STIHL BR 200
A lightweight, professional-caliber backpack blower for use around the home.
"This blower is a winner. I purchased it to blow leaves into a pile in areas where my lawn equipment can't go. It did a great job. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a new blower. Thanks STIHL for coming out with a backpack blower for us homeowners."
Comfortable. Affordable. And more power to you. The fuel-efficient STIHL BR 200 blower puts the quality of a professional backpack blower in the hands of homeowners everywhere. Its single-handed operation is easy to control, while its lightweight design and anti-vibration technology enhance operator comfort. The 35.5 oz. fuel tank also means fewer refuels compared to handheld blowers; hence, fewer interruptions to the task at hand.
STIHL Expert: An up close look at the BR 200 Backpack Blower - Watch Video
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- Weight: 5.7 kg (12.6 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1050 cc (35.5 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 12 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 56 m/sec. (125 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity**: 67 m/sec. (150 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 680 m3/h (400 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 70 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- Engine Type
- 12.6 lb. (5.7 kg)